Saturday, December 31, 2011

December always makes me feel like a different person living a different life;

Mom's fault that I'm not at the dinner at Jarold's now.
):
Her selfishness leaves me speechless.

Apart from the horrible ending,
the day was good.

FACT's Annual Christmas get together cum CherylKoh's birthday celebration in the afternoon.
Lunch at Wild Honey,
though I would opine it isn't as fantastic as raved.
Definitely not worth the wait,
though it is still good food.

Spent the other half of the day / night with Zijie.
He treated me to an all expense paid trip to Singapore Island Country Club,
not that it was paid by him.
Hahahah, but I appreciate the thought,
he claims it's his inheritance.

Had dinner at the restaurant there and we went bowling after.
Good food, good company, good fun.

Tomorrow's (Technically today) the last day of twenty eleven!!
Feels weird not spending it with the small group at Yaanmeng's this year.

I'm meeting dear Grace for lunch and there's watch night service in the evening.
Goodbye Twenty Eleven!!!!

No comments: